Swift Premium Dry Rubbed
St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs
Always a crowd pleaser
The highest quality spareribs from grainfed hogs are hand trimmed to create a convenient rack of St. Louis Style ribs, which are then lightly seasoned with our
special dry-rub. Whether it’s the Kansas City Style BBQ, Smokey Chipotle or Whiskey Black Pepper, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Kansas City Style BBQ
Whiskey Black Pepper
- St. Louis Style Ribs...the finest part of the sparerib
- Average size of 2.75 pounds per package
- One piece per vacuum package
- Lightly seasoned with our exclusive dry rub blends
- No marinade, no solution injected
- Swift Premium brand with a tempting grilled image
on primary label
- Easy-to-follow cooking directions and nutritional information
on back label
- Sold frozen with no use or freeze by date
- On a hot, gas grill, grill both sides of ribs for approximately 6-8 minutes per side. This will provide great grill marks, highlights and grill flavor.
- Preheat oven to 335 to 340 degrees F. Transfer ribs from grill to a foil-lined shallow pan and loosely tent ribs with another piece of foil over top.
- Place ribs in preheated oven and cook for 2 to 2.5 hours. For a more dried appearance, the top foil can be removed for the last 20 minutes of cooking.
- If desired, a sweet BBQ sauce is a good complement to the Kansas City Style BBQ ribs.